Southern Federal University together with the Endowment Fund of the SFedU organize a competitive selection for scholarships for achievements in the field of world economy. Professor of the Southern Federal University Alexey Yurievich Arkhipov.
Full-time students who have achievements in the field of the World Economy, regardless of citizenship, as well as sources of funding for training, who have grades “good” and “excellent” for the last two sessions, and who do not have disciplinary sanctions or debts for tuition fees.
Applications that meet the competitive selection criteria are eligible for the competition, with the exception of:
- applications of the winners of the competition for Scholarships of previous years;
- applications executed in violation of the rules and conditions of the competition;
- applications received by the tender commission later than the deadline for their acceptance;
- applications of students who are on academic leave or parental leave.
The set of tender documents includes:
- application for participation in the competition, certified by the supervisor and the head of the structural unit — Appendix 1;
- resume of the contestant in a free form (signed by the head of the structural unit), including a description of his achievements in the field of the World Economy (including information on participation in international, all-Russian and regional conferences and other scientific forums; internships and training in the territory of the Russian Federation Federation and abroad, etc.) with a list of scientific papers, drawn up according to the form;
- the text of the scientific work submitted to the competition (published no earlier than 1 year from the date of the announcement of the competition);
- data on the progress of the contestant (it is possible to provide information from the personal account).
Competitive documents are accepted from corporate mail (@sfedu.ru) to email@example.com (with a note in the subject line: To participate in the competition for a scholarship named after A.Yu. Arkhipov) from 2, March to 20, March, 2022.
Further competition rules:
- from March 20 to March 25 — the work of the competition commission;
- from March 26 to March 28 — presentation of a scientific work submitted for the competition (a presentation is NECESSARILY required, which is sent to the organizers (by mail firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 1 day before the presentation. The schedule for the personal presentation of the applicant is 7-10 minutes and 5-10 minutes for questions from members of the commission);
- until March 28 — publication of the results of the competition
The scholarship is awarded in the form of a lump-sum payment and is awarded to a person once during the entire period of study at the Southern Federal University.
For Your Information:
Scholarships for achievements in the field of world economy named after Professor SFedU Alexey Yuryevich Arkhipov was established in 2020 after the sudden death of Alexey Yuryevich, who made a significant contribution to the development of higher education, in general, and the scientific school on the World Economy, in particular. A short autobiographical note can be found here.
In 2021, the first competition was held, the winners of which were:
Korneeva Alina Eldarovna — scholarship of the first degree (20 thousand rubles);
Musienko Artem Vitalyevich — scholarship of the second degree (10 thousand rubles).
Anyone can contribute to the development of scholarships and support for students by replenishing the Endowment Fund (link)