Southern Federal University are glad to invite you to take part in the VIII International Scientific-practical Conference «Multipolar Globalisation and Russia» in memory of A. Yu. Arkhipov, which will held May 20-22, 2021.
The Conference is focused on discussion of actual problems of modern economy, theory and practice of modernization and trends of Russian and world economic development. In the Conference are involved leading well-known russian and international scientists and participants, business and government representatives. The conference will be held in the form of plenary and sessions, roundtables in the sphere of:
- international economic cooperation: competitiveness, integration, corporations;
- economic, social and legal aspects of doing international business in the presence of new challenges;
- the philosophy of management system in understanding of global changes;
- entrepreneurship in a global environment: education, research, business practice;
- management of socio-economic development in the context of global integration transformations;
- service and tourism in the development of the modern world.